Friday, December 6, 2013

School blues

So today I was at school and we were getting held back late because we were running in the halls. Then our teacher kept talking and talking and I finally pulled out my homework and worked on it, heck he talked longer then my parents do when I did something really bad! I was sick and tired of being at school but I didn't want to complain because then my teacher would get mad at me. Ugh... But then finally this one boy said "Can I go? I am getting school sick?!" My friends and I chuckled and I muttered "School blues eh?" Well, everyone gets those! I get those into like an hour or two into school! How would you feel after the first two hours? Pssh no one knows... Everyone has there own opinion. But thank goodness there is only so few hours.. Well you heard it, we have the... School Blues ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment